CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATION
He / She is responsible for all the matters concerning the conduct of all the examinations at the institute level after the grant of autonomy. The responsibilities of Controller of Examinations include the following.
- To prepare time table for the examination.
- Appointments of the Paper setters, Internal and external examiners.
- To conduct examinations.
- To get the papers evaluated in time.
- Declare the result in time.
- Payment of the honorarium of the concerned person.
Click to download Dean's Bio_data.