Faculty and Staff Training
Duties and responsibilities of Faculty and staff training coordinator
Training Coordinator responsibilities include communicating with faculties and non-teaching staff to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals. Training Coordinator is responsible for managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting all training programs.
1. Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
2. Mapping out training plans and schedules, designing and developing training programs (outsourced or in-house) for Faculties & Non-Teaching Staff
3. Choosing appropriate training methods per case (virtual, simulated, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc)
4. Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
5. Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
6. Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
Click to download Dean's Bio_data.